Travel observations and new developments of other cities and countries

markhollin

I am torn now. I was watching some videos on NYC last night and the crowds are not back yet and the hotels are reasonable. I was thinking about a trip the last week of the month and I was going to go south to Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, & Austin...but now I am rethinking as I may just go to NYC for about 4 days. Park my car at the Port Imperial Ferry station and stay in the city.

Where are you stating Chris and how much is parking where you are at and how much is the hotel. Please PM me with the info! I am open to staying anywhere from the Upper West side Southward. 

• Like 2

Loving many of the new structures in NYC.  They’ve really upped their game on designs.  Still gives me chills to think about those 1000+’ “tall skinnies” they have going on.  Look like they’ll topple in a strong wind.  Would love to get back there.   Haven’t been since around 2010.

It’s a scary thing that I have watched so many videos of NYC and so many episodes of Blue Bloods I think I know where everything is before I get there and know where most of your shots are taken from Chris.

This is probably going to be like me in Chicago. As soon as I get off the train I pretty much know where I am right away. Scary thing when you have only been to a city a few times and know it like that. I had the same feel in Boston, Philadelphia, and Washington DC. I look at a map one time and know it.

• Like 2