Bank of America Building

deltad22

I recently read a article in the Greenville News stating that Bank of America had not yet decided if they were going to resign their lease. If Bank of America doesnt stay in their building, then what do you think they will do. Im just wondering if they are planning on building something grand in Greenville, if you look at Charlotte or other major cities, Bank of America has a grand building. Could be something to ponder for the gateway sight.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recently read a article in the Greenville News stating that Bank of America had not yet decided if they were going to resign their lease.  If Bank of America doesnt stay in their building, then what do you think they will do.  Im just wondering if they are planning on building something grand in Greenville, if you look at Charlotte or other major cities, Bank of America has a grand building.  Could be something to ponder for the gateway sight.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, from the rendering that I saw of the new building at falls and broad... There was a sign that said "Bank of America" on the building. They may have just been speculating or maybe they are seriously talking with them...?

I really wish I could have seen the rendering on WYFF last week! :(

BofA may ponder putting some money towards a new building here, especially considering the obviously large amount of investment that has been showing up downtown lately. :)

Another bank to keep an eye on is First Greenville Bank (or is it Greenville First Bank?). They have said that they are interested in a new office downtown someday in the near future. I think this would be a great move on their part. :thumbsup:

Archived