Sign in to follow this  
smeagolsfree

MINI-MEET SATURDAY, JUNE 15th, 10 AM-NOON, WHITE BISON (5202 CENTENNIAL BLVD.), THE NATIONS

Hey folks,

Going to try and do a mini meet at the White Bison in the Nations this Saturday. I dont think we have ever had a meet in this area and I know we have a few posters in this area and would be great to see them come out and meet them.

Depending on the weather we could be on the patio or upstairs.

Just give me a heads up on who is going to try and be there.

I think we are going to try and do another little beer bust meet at Yee Haw pretty soon too like we did at City Tap last year.

• Like 2

Ron I will be there.  It’s been a long time I’ve joined the group out but still a daily follower online.   Plus I now live about 200 yards from White Bison.  Looking forward to joining. 

• Like 2

That's great!... One of the reasons we sort of wanted to do a mini meet there was to hopefully have a few folks that live in the area join us. Sometimes we may even do a walk in that neighborhood. Guys try to be there by 10:45 at the latest in case we do decide to do a walk.

Again going to try and get a beer bash set up for Yee Haw, but I need to make some parking arrangements first.

I also want to get a mini meet set up for WeHo in the not too distant future.

These are informal gatherings with no agenda and to get to know one another and talk about that neighborhood among other things that may arise.

Its been a while since we did the neighborhood mini meets and seems one of the last ones we did was several years ago in Germantown.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AsianintheNations said:

Hey - long-time lurker here, but I saw this pop up and it spurred me to finally register (I couldn't make excuses anymore since I live right by White Bison ...). Would it be alright if I dropped by on Saturday? I hope to start contributing to the forums as well, at least in the way of photos and maps. --Justin

Yes, Justin, you would be most welcome.  : )    Looking forward to meeting you.  

Just a heads up to everyone and that is when we do our meets we always try and at least buy a ittle something to support the business even if its just a water and a .50 cent tip. Just a matter of courtesy. 

• Like 4