MINI-MEETS, December 15th .YEAR END GET TOGETHER/Hunters Station 5pm till whenever!

smeagolsfree

Shelby covered it in a earlier post on page 1.

Parking is 505 6th Ave South between what used to be Enterprise and our shop - parking directly across from the venue / Peabody is not available so don't get booted over there.

I am pretty sure there is a parking attendant there that will show us where to park once we pull in.

Going to try and make this an annual thing during Burger week each year. It so happens this was the same week we did it last year at City Tap. So a new tradition is born.

You guys missed a great time. 

The next Mini meet will be in August probably at Jackalope as that is about the only place that is big enough to accommodate us in WEHO at this time, so the meet will be a little later than the 10 AM and probably at 11 AM. The coffee shops in this area are rather small and not conducive for a group.

Details to follow soon!

• Like 3

• smeagolsfree changed the title to MINI-MEETS, August 17, 10-12 at Americano Coffee(Houston Station) in WeHo

Alrighty folks,

I have the next mini meet set up. I spoke to Cody over at Americano Coffee and he will reserve space for us there. It is important that you give me a heads up as to your attendance so I can give Cody a heads up.

He is a small business and he needs to make sure he has enough food and such on hand and seating for us. 

This is on Houston street in Houston Station in WEHO. There is a lot of on street free parking within a block or so, so parking should not be an issue.

As always, please be mindful to buy a coffee or food, or coffee and food and please tip. We always try and meet at locally owned places and support them when we are there and this is a great way to show our support.

Hopefully the folks in WEHO that live there can make it and I will also post this in the WEHO thread. The agenda will be very loose but we will keep it mainly on this area as there is a LOT happening here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Mini Meet coming up next week end and I want to give Cody the owner of Americano Coffee a heads up on how many will be attending at his request. He just needs to know what to arrange for.

We have also invited Colby Sledge but have not heard back yet as the invitation was just sent out. I will be there, as will Mark I believe. William will be late. Paul Chinetti is planning on being there, but I would like to get as many commitments ahead of time as I can in order to plan for seating and restaurant help.

Remember to always buy something and support our host.