MINI-MEETS, December 15th .YEAR END GET TOGETHER/Hunters Station 5pm till whenever!

smeagolsfree

• smeagolsfree changed the title to MINI-MEETS, December Get together, location & date TDB
  • smeagolsfree unpinned this topic

Hello again,

I was talking to John (doorman poet) yesterday at the meet and he was wondering if we could get together for a end of the year mini meet/party (not really a party, but more of a get together).

I wanted to throw this out at you folks and see if this would work for everyone.

My thought is that we could do this at Hunters Station in East Nasville Sunday December 15th around 5 or 6. That would be after the Titans game as they play at noon and the Preds do not play that day.

If you want to drink there is a City tap with a lot of the local taps there and a number of different food choices.

I have yet to go there to check it out, but I take it they have a large common area where everyone could sort of come and go.

I am thinking we could do this on an annual basis and sort of make it a tradition.

Thoughts, comments from the nut gallery! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Nathan_in_the_UK said:

Hey everyone, I know it's super late notice, but I was wondering if anyone would be available for a mini-meet over lunch or coffee on Monday, maybe around 11:00 or noon. I'm thinking Hillsboro Village area. If anyone is interested, let me know! 

Wish I could, but I already have another meeting scheduled at that point.  Hope you have a nice visit in Smashville, Nathan.  

• Like 1

• smeagolsfree changed the title to MINI-MEETS, December 15th .YEAR END GET TOGETHER/Hunters Station 5pm till whenever!

Hey guys!

December 15th at Hunters Station / 5PM till when ever. They close at 9 PM.

One and half hours free parking in their lot. Free on street parking.

DRINK RESPONSIBLY! 

Looking forward to seeing everyone. 

Todd. (Nashvillebound) will be there as well as John (doorman poet) By my count there should be at least 10 or so. 

• Like 2

• smeagolsfree changed the title to MINI-MEETS, December 15th .YEAR END GET TOGETHER/Hunters Station 5pm till whenever!
  • smeagolsfree pinned this topic