Banking Hours

ezcheese

don't you still have to pay that bank's fees with that? i looked into a credit union when i moved here, and i think they said citizen's was part of SUM, but you still had to pay citizen's fees as an outside user, you just didn't get a charge from the credit union. or do the SUM ATM's assume you're part of that bank and not charge you?

If your bank is part of SUM, then you can use any ATM with a SUM logo and your bank won't charge you a fee and neither will that ATM. Only certain Citizen ATMs are SUM though I've noticed. Coastway Credit Union and Bristol County Savings Bank are both SUM members. BCSB is mostly in Mass except for one in Pawtucket but Coastway is right downtown and throughout Warwick, Cranston, Lincoln.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BankRI is on the SUM network, but I find I never take advantage of that fact. I generally use the Turks Head or Convention Center BankRI ATMs.

As for banking hours, the last time I actually went into the bank was to open my account.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived