Aspire in The Gulch Apartments, 11 stories, 360 units, 805-809 Division St.

markhollin

28 minutes ago, MLBrumby said:

I had not noticed until now that the footprint of this one is very much (idential) to that of the Buckingham (Aertson) project at Broadway and 21st Avenue. 

The Aertson Midtown and the hotel are 17 stories, I think, and this will only be ten or so.

It's interesting that the color seems to match that of the Broadstone next door.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mr_Bond said:

The Aertson Midtown and the hotel are 17 stories, I think, and this will only be ten or so.

It's interesting that the color seems to match that of the Broadstone next door.

Yes... but I mean the footprint... the shape/size of the layout on the ground. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
18 hours ago, nashvylle said:

Have to be a purpose. Might be doing core drilling which is first phase 

These look like excavators with hammers on the front, not core drillers.  I didn't get a pic and am in Tampa so I can't get back there until Friday or Saturday.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sean blackdog said:

Yesterday evening. :camera:

DA79E988-2693-409E-9B89-76322CEE80F9.jpeg

@Sean blackdog, the two excavators I referred to earlier were parked right next to this building in the middle of this photograph.  Now, they're not there!  Do you see them nearby?  I'm in Orlando and can't check until Saturday.

11 minutes ago, Mr_Bond said:

@Sean blackdog, the two excavators I referred to earlier were parked right next to this building in the middle of this photograph.  Now, they're not there!  Do you see them nearby?  I'm in Orlando and can't check until Saturday.

I don’t know, I didn’t see any 2 excavators around building. I think gone. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...