Aspire in The Gulch Apartments, 11 stories, 360 units, 805-809 Division St.

markhollin

This thing is starting to look really squatty and uninspiring.  I hope they don't 'value engineer' the exterior into something awful.  I have a new name for this project, "Aspire (the Shortest Residential Building) in The Gulch."

59 minutes ago, Mr_Bond said:

This thing is starting to look really squatty and uninspiring.  I hope they don't 'value engineer' the exterior into something awful.  I have a new name for this project, "Aspire (the Shortest Residential Building) in The Gulch."

The James is only five floors, so the Shortie award is taken. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, donNdonelson2 said:

The James is only five floors, so the Shortie award is taken. 

That's true!  The James has gone condo and I see a couple of units occupied now, at least from my perspective at the southwest corner of the building.  Still, Aspire has squattier (not sure that's a word) ratios than The James.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mr_Bond said:

That's true!  The James has gone condo and I see a couple of units occupied now, at least from my perspective at the southwest corner of the building.  Still, Aspire has squattier (not sure that's a word) ratios than The James.

Oh yes... a French word, a verb meaning to... um, anyway! 

• Haha 1

On 7/2/2021 at 2:59 AM, markhollin said:

Up to 10th floor.

Looking north from I-40/65 inner belt:

Aspire, June 26, 2021, 1.jpeg

From the back of this with the little curve on the right side of the building, it almost gives the impression of a mini-stadium.  Like maybe “Wimbledon South”.   Maybe we’re getting a pro tennis stadium! 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, downtownresident said:

Man we really missed the boat with Division street. Those power lines are UGLY

The road is a crap show from all the construction, NES should dig a trench and bury those suckers!

I know this is not a realistic request lol. But from a realistic perspective NES is even more behind than planning. I was talking to a colleague last night and she mentioned NES currently has a 20 week lead time just to get in their engineering queue!!!

Edited by Bos2Nash
NES is even more behind* than planning
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...