133 KVB (two 49 story towers of 574’ & 512’ featuring condos, apartments, hotel, ground level retail, public park & 8 levels of parking)

Paramount747

Yeah, been holding out for this one to take us over to the next level. Tishman has a great portfolio and some amazing looking works , hopefully they apply that here. If they are planning on the previous said 365 residential units and 467,000 sq ft of office, it’s going to have to have some height, don’t you all think?

Edited by Luvemtall
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Luvemtall said:

Yeah, been holding out for this one to take us over to the next level. Tishman has a great portfolio and some amazing looking works , hopefully they apply that here. If they are planning on the previous said 365 residential units and 467,000 sq ft of office, it’s going to have to have some height, don’t you all think?

I'm thinking they'll not go as high as most of us want, unfortunately. I'd love to see them go in with a main 650 foot tower, and then have a couple other residential towers stepping down in height, roughly a 500 footer and a 400 footer or so. 

But my prediction is they'll play it a bit more "safe," and come in around 350-400 feet for residential tower(s) and 500-550 feet for the office piece. But those are hefty if they come in at that height, still. Just not as "tall" as most would prefer to see. 

We'll see. When is this one getting shovels in the dirt?

Edited by jjbradleyBrooklyn
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

No comment from T S at this time after contacting them. I have heard two towers instead of one. Now that is a rumor, but it came from a pretty good source. However, the first source I has was pretty good too. So, I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.

I’m leaning toward 2 towers also, Office fronting KVB and Residential fronting Peabody based off of the W/S filing.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, downtownresident said:

I’m leaning toward 2 towers also, Office fronting KVB and Residential fronting Peabody based off of the W/S filing.

I didn't realize they had the entire block.  I was thinking it was just the parking lot.  Two definitely makes more sense...hopefully.

Edited by nashville born

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...