133 KVB (two 49 story towers of 574’ & 512’ featuring condos, apartments, hotel, ground level retail, public park & 8 levels of parking)

Paramount747

50 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

I know a lot more than I did, unfortunately I can’t share. There are a lot what if’s and Maybes playing out right now and I know the some of the players. BIG TIME!

It could be rather exciting if it plays out, but I will just keep my fingers crossed. If I can get confirmation from another source to keep this source out of trouble then I can share.

Sounds exciting!!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

I know a lot more than I did, unfortunately I can’t share. There are a lot what if’s and Maybes playing out right now and I know the some of the players. BIG TIME!

It could be rather exciting if it plays out, but I will just keep my fingers crossed. If I can get confirmation from another source to keep this source out of trouble then I can share.

Sneaky, sneaky, you always know more than you let on, haha!

47 minutes ago, Digital Dust said:

I hate to be this person, but could someone send me the link to this topic on SP, like a PM or a DM or whatever you want to call it? I can't find it.. Also not sure what I'm looking for either since I've never used that site before. 
Sorry if not allowed.

https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9421098  On this page.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

All this talk has got me fired up! I really loved the design of the original proposal for this site, but I feel like what was lost will be made up for big time. The company, the location, the scale, everything seems really strong and I can’t wait to see what happens.

11 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

I will say this much, the more I dig the more I find this project is growing legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like all of these exclamation marks have to be a sign of something good 

• Like 3