Name all of the new-ish restaurants you haven't been to yet

GRDadof3

I'm seriously losing track. Yet want to try out a bunch of them this Fall. Just some of mine (let me know if they're worth it or not)

Friesian

Danzon Cubano

40 Acres

Kingfisher

Zivio

Haute

Social House (previously Iron)

MeXo

Linear

Forty Pearl

That's just a few...

Fresian in my favorite new spot in town. Did you forget Hancock on this list or have you already been? Danzon Cubano is really good but a super weird atmosphere. Linear has one of my favorite brunches in town, food and drinks included. Haute is an amazing rooftop bar, drinks and food are both superior. 40 Acres can do no wrong, they hit a nich too many places have tried to. Kingfisher fortunately is adding a deli soon, there food is alright but far too reminiscent of the owners other locations.

Hope this advice helps out, sorry for the long post, I’m an industry professional so for once there’s something I can speak what I know!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, TheLonesomeHobo said:

Fresian in my favorite new spot in town. Did you forget Hancock on this list or have you already been? Danzon Cubano is really good but a super weird atmosphere. Linear has one of my favorite brunches in town, food and drinks included. Haute is an amazing rooftop bar, drinks and food are both superior. 40 Acres can do no wrong, they hit a nich too many places have tried to. Kingfisher fortunately is adding a deli soon, there food is alright but far too reminiscent of the owners other locations.

Hope this advice helps out, sorry for the long post, I’m an industry professional so for once there’s something I can speak what I know!

I have had lunch at Hancock, I thought it was great and the outdoor area is really cool (especially with all of the umbrellas). Linear has brunch??? Hmmmm. Thanks for the tips! 

20 hours ago, GRDadof3 said:

I'm seriously losing track. Yet want to try out a bunch of them this Fall. Just some of mine (let me know if they're worth it or not)

Friesian - Well done interior, cool outdoor space. Food is good to very good, simple menu but it works as a neighborhood spot.

Danzon Cubano - The cubano was decent, drinks were good, it was alarmingly empty.

40 Acres - Very solid soul food, looks busy every time I walk past. The outdoor space was really nice.

Kingfisher

Zivio - Very solid food, drink list was decent. The atmosphere hasn't changed much since Georgina's. It was a little empty for dinner time.

Haute - Great views, very simple menu of cheese, charcuterie, and appetizers

Social House (previously Iron)

MeXo - Food was good, prices a bit steep. I've been told lunch is more reasonable.

Linear - Food was awesome, prices were great, space was well decorated. One place I keep meaning to go back to.

Forty Pearl - Solid wine, really hoping they survive. Haven't had any of their food.

That's just a few...

• Like 2