Paseo South Gulch (Phases 2 & 3: 30 & 16 stories w/ 390 residential units, 183 room hotel, 18,000 sq. ft. office, 14,000 sq. ft. retail; Phases 4 & 5: Another 30 story tower w/ 396 units, a 22 story office tower, 1,500 capacity internal garage)

markhollin

11 hours ago, jjbradleyBrooklyn said:

That is a phenomenal shot, that really captures the level of development that Nashville has seen in those areas of downtown and in the Gulch. 

Looking at this shot too though, you see how much development potential there still really is, and the level of density that can still easily occur. So many parking lots still remain in this picture, that are craving to be developed with infill. :)

Can't wait to continue to see the buildings rise with Paseo.

I'm surprised so many of those parcels across 8th Ave. S are still parking lots and one-story structures. I see one proposed hotel on the development map, but besides that, little else. I'd have to think something is in the works for at least one of those sites in the near future..

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MLBrumby said:

A new angle for one of the three construction cams over the Paseo South site.  https://app.oxblue.com/open/clarkconstruction/underconstruction 

Paseo_South_Gulch_Tower_1_-_View_2-20221110-123337 (1).jpg

Dang that's a great vantage. Will be fun to follow this one and several other projects from this cam. Thanks for the share. 

Edited by rolly
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...