Paseo South Gulch (Phases 2 & 3: 30 & 16 stories w/ 390 residential units, 183 room hotel, 18,000 sq. ft. office, 14,000 sq. ft. retail; Phases 4 & 5: Another 30 story tower w/ 396 units, a 22 story office tower, 1,500 capacity internal garage)

markhollin

On 4/13/2022 at 2:12 PM, MLBrumby said:

Since MarketStreet bought the BP Golden Sound building, I wonder if BP needs to move from that location to Paseo South Gulch because MS has told them they will have to move at some point in the next few years.

• markhollin changed the title to Paseo South Gulch (Phases 2 & 3: 30 & 16 stories w/ 390 residential units, 183 room hotel, 18,000 sq. ft. office, 14,000 sq. ft. retail; Phases 4 & 5: Another 30 story tower w/ 396 units, a 22 story office tower, 1,500 capacity internal garage)
2 hours ago, Luvemtall said:

So with this news, what you all think about that .17 acre across the street on 8th that they picked up last week? Is it the beginnings of phase 6? 

Good question.  However I am more interested in the plot across 7th Ave. S. and the two tiny trianges  adjacent.  With this Paseo proposal, I expect something very big about to happen there too.  Well the great thing is that all these massive projects may just fence in Haven and  by surrounding it, beat it into the obscurity it so richly deserves.  I think we should all get together and plant  dozens of trees on the Interstate right-of-way to hide as much of that face as possible one night.

Edited by Baronakim
  • Like 4