Sign in to follow this  
nathandev

Buy a house/property with Bitcoin!

There was a post a few days ago I saw somewhere I don't remember put climb real estate and there was a sign underneath it saying that they accept bitcoin. Now most of us might be like, oh yeah right, probably they are not serious, and to be honest this is what I thought too! So I have decided to contact them via chat, and right away they said that they will only accept US dollars. Was kinda disappointed at that point, but I thought it might be a robot who I was talking, so I decided to try via email. They have responded to my email pretty fast, and they confirmed that they indeed accept BTC for payment.  A real estate agent accepting a cryptocurrency is the best thing that can ever happen to cryptocurrency, there are even a list of sites where you can use bitcoin to buy many things including your air ticket. 

I'm currently not in a position to look for a house/property, but I know, that within the next few years, I will be, and my goal is to be able to buy my first house fully out of crypto.

4i3af9x6yby01.jpg