Broadview at Vanderbilt/Vandy Graduate & Professional Student Village (10 and 7 stories, 615 beds, ground level retail, underground garage)

MLBrumby

As far as taking a looking at as a private complex. It truly isn't awful in any way, this is a hard viewpoint to see what this does on a metropolitan scale. Truly it very https://www.rushessay.com/laboratory_report.php well may be taller for you stature aficionados), however, tallness doesn't approach metropolitan, particularly around the college that doesn't have a huge overflow of tallness outside the emergency clinic. I might want to see somewhat more material variety, however it is suggestive of West Village at Northeastern University and Harrison Ave in Boston's Ink Block region.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, markhollin said:

Turnip Truck will open a 23,500 sq. ft. grocery in the South Tower of Vandy Grad Village in mid-2023. It will have 80 store-dedicated parking spots in the internal garage.

It will feature a deli, juice bar, salad bar, hot bar and grab-and-go meal options. Turnip Truck will offer 50 percent more food service at the new location than it does at its East Nashville, Gulch and Charlotte Avenue locations.

The nearby Gulch location, located on 12th Avenue South, will remain open after the Midtown store becomes operational.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/turnip-truck-set-for-midtown-location/article_84a82858-c0bc-11ec-a581-8f42150e4f3e.html

While I do think having a local grocer is good, I was hoping for something like a Target. I just want an urban Target somewhere sooooon. Maybe Nashville Yards will fulfill that want… 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smeagolsfree said:

I am holding out hope for the Beaman site.

Beaman or Yards seem like a much much more likely destination for something like a urban Target.   Those sites/projects carry the scale like an Atlantic Station in Atlanta that would  be the right fit.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking east from 20th Ave. South, 1/2 block north of Broadway:

Vandy Grad Village, June 5, 2022, 1.jpeg

Looking SE from 20th Ave. South, 1/4 block north of Terrace Place:

Vandy Grad Village, June 5, 2022, 2.jpeg

Looking south from Hampton Inn Vanderbilt surface lot, 1/4 block east of 20th Ave. South:

Vandy Grad Village, June 5, 2022, 3.jpeg

Looking south from Hampton Inn Vanderbilt surface lot, 1/8 block west of Lyle Ave:

Vandy Grad Village, June 5, 2022, 4.jpeg

Looking SW from Lyle Ave., 1/4 block south of West End Ave:

Vandy Grad Village, June 5, 2022, 5.jpeg

Looking NW from intersection of Lyle Ave. and Broadway:

Vandy Grad Village, June 5, 2022, 6.jpeg

Looking NE from intersection of Broadway and 20th Ave. South:

Vandy Grad Village, June 5, 2022, 7.jpeg

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Acer said:

Long time lurker, first time poster. Noticed the mockup panel on site the other day, including the brick selection... 

1.jpg

Welcome to the board!

Thanks for sharing. I like the look and the black accent. Looking forward to seeing it go up.

• Like 2