Pizza Delivery / Takeout food

Liamlunchtray

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In response to all of the above...

I live in the Arm0ry and love to eat out or get take out. It happens less often these days now that I have a baby at home, but regardless; my favorite neighborhood/close-by places for take-out are:

- La Lupita in Olneyville Square. Insanely cheap Mexican food. Pretty friendly people and I get to practice my Spanish while ordering.

- Pho Paradise on Broad Street near Pearl St. Excellent Vietnamese food. Very friendly staff. My favorite dish is the vermicelli bowl, with seasoned beef or pork (some of the best-tasting seasoned meat I've ever had), veggies, basil, mini fried spring rolls, and sauce.

- Phoenix Dragon, Broadway. Extremely friendly staff (as Garris, I believe, mentioned). Good dumplings and other standard Chinese dishes. They added a Japanese menu a year or so back, which is strange, but their gyoza is good. I have not gotten sushi from them, though they have a sushi bar. There's usually no one sitting at it when I go to pick up my food.

- Ronzio Pizza, Atwells & Vinton. Good pizza, usually we get one of the specialties like Hawaiian or Steak & Cheese... they deliver to our neighborhood. I can only attest to their pizza, not calzones.

- As far as Sicilia's, the draw for me is the late night hours...

- As Garris mentioned, I travel to Hope St for my Thai food, Sawadee is excellent and they do take-out.

- United BBQ - they deliver but it may only be within a mile of their location, which in on Ives St. Still, it's worth the drive to pick up some great BBQ food.

- I haven't been in over a year, but if you want something super close and you like Latin-American food, you should try Mi Ranchito on Westminster & Sycamore. It's Guatemalan, they do take-out or eat-in, their prices are very good, and the food is good.

- Mumu on Atwells has some very good Chinese food, and they do take-out.

Hope that helps

Archived