Fruit Cove

Which do you inhabit?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you inhabit?

• House
    • Apartment
    • Condo
    • Dorm
    • Parent's Basement (still live at home)
    • Other

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing as I still live with my parents (I am but a teenager), I live in a house.

post-3864-1117646545_thumb.jpg

Nice little piece of suburbia, ain't it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's a nice looking house :)

I rent a townhouse in a suburb about 13km (8 miles) from the city (city meaning downtown) :D

I voted for DORM because I'll be moving in August to start my freshman year at Palm Beach Atlantic University. It's an awesome URBAN campus (yes!!!) with views of downtown West Palm Beach and the Intracoastal Waterway.

Pics of two dorms, I don't know where I'll be placed:

ODP03.JPGRinker_hall2.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I live with my parents, and will continue until the end of my high-school senior year. In College, in the USA, I will probably get a dorm, with a roomate, beacuse I will need one to help me wake up! :ph34r:

• 2 months later...

I currently live in an apartment near the National Golf Course in Augusta. It is nice because come Nationals time, people are willing to pay up to 5000 dollars to rent it out for a week. Not bad. I would like to be in a condo or townhome though so I could have some equity. I would like to end up in Toronto.

I own a house in the exurbs of Charlotte, LOL! Soon to be burbs though the way their developments are cropping up all around me.

I have seen that word (exurb) floating around for some time now. Just what is an exurb? :unsure:

Oh and I live in a condo in the suburbs but this location in the CBD is quickly becoming more urban. :thumbsup:

I have seen that word (exurb) floating around for some time now. Just what is an exurb? :unsure:

Oh and I live in a condo in the suburbs but this location in the CBD is quickly becoming more urban. :thumbsup:

An exurb is a much further out area. Further than a traditional suburban area of a city, but still connected enough to be considered an exurb. It can be commutable to the city center it is located closest too, but some or even most people might not consoder it commutable.

currently, older townhouse (built in early 80s) on college's west campus (about .75 from main campus, im on the closest part of it) with two roomates for about $2200 a semester each (incl. electric, water, cable, internet, trash)..kind of a rip off since its just a 2 bedroom, 1 bath, kitchen and a living/dinng room. When I graduate in may and get a job, either rent a nice townhouse here (hard to find) or most likely rent a new condo around here in land that used to be farmland for just about the same price my parents are paying for now.

Archived