Fruit Cove

Which do you inhabit?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you inhabit?

• House
    • Apartment
    • Condo
    • Dorm
    • Parent's Basement (still live at home)
    • Other

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

apartment in Boston... part of a triple-decker built in 1900.

the two lower units have been converted to condos (980 sq.ft. a piece, 350k a piece), and when I leave next year they will convert our remaining apt (2-floor apt) into a condo also (assuming it will go somewhere around 700k).

Living in a student dorm in Salzburg until December then I'm moving back home for 3 weeks and then back into a dorm at my University.

Unlike many college students and most of my friends that have their own apartments or houses, I'm poor. I would rather scrub off of my parents during the summer and save up for college than pay an exhorbant amount of money for a crappy apartment and put myself further into debt. I just makes sense.

I would like to avoid living in a city htough in the future. I love hte conveniences, btu I also like living in more rural areas. I like to be "one" with nature... as corny as that sounds.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived