Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fruit Cove

Home or office?

Where do you log on to Urbanplanet?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you log on to Urbanplanet?

• Your Home
    • Your Office
    • Other

Seeing as how there are lots of forumers on during the workday I thought Id create this. Most people probably access UP from both locations so vote for whichever one you spend the most time reading UP.

I log on mostly from home. Before schoolgot out in ATL, I used to log in during my free time there. School is the closest it comes to the office for me.

For the record, I voted for "Home".

Now that school is over, I'm loggin' in at home! I had a 100 minute "study" period every day in school this past year. I "studied" my way right over to the UP forums, lol.

Indeed.  That is my situation.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess youll have to figure that one out on your own. maybe if youre working while you access or youre just doing it casually.

what if your home IS your office?  ^_^

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He took my question.

That makes enough of us to need it added to the poll.

At home, I'm somewhat living in the dark ages because I do not have internet access there. When we get it, it will be dial-up, and I sure don't want to put up with that. So, I mostly do my logins from the office.

I read UP almost exclusively from work. Fortunately I don't have that much work to do, so I have quite a bit of free time. :)

I'm at the office...have to pass time time somehow!

Seeing as how there are lots of forumers on during the workday I thought Id create this.    Most people probably access UP from both locations so vote for whichever one you spend the most time reading UP.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:silly:

I log on mostly from home. Before schoolgot out in ATL, I used to log in during my free time there. School is the closest it comes to the office for me.

For the record, I voted for "Home".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

substitute burlington for atlanta and you have my response quoted above