The Economy and The Markets (where are we, where are we heading, and what does it mean for the QC...)

A2.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, kermit said:

I agree!

Still 15 million fewer jobs than five months ago.

image.png.270ff193cc148a54c5bf79493defe3de.png

But, all the TV ads saying that millions of jobs are being created!?  Even using a clip from Joe Scarborough from MSNBC - which is probably dated and being used without his permission.  

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2020 at 11:39 AM, gman430 said:

I am genuinely impressed with your ability to find something positive in the actions of a man who will be forever remembered as America’s greatest post-Civil War monster.

(Based on the number of Americans he has already killed through malice and incompetence)

Edited by kermit
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Brian Kemp's obstinance against mask mandates is turning into their HB2 (except with thousands of unnecessary deaths!). The reputation that Georgia has created from this (lack of) policy is going to make it much harder to recruit professional workers to the state and firms are taking notice of the anti-science governing.

• Like 1

On 4/21/2020 at 1:46 PM, A2. said:

Brace for impact! Market about to crash again ! Good day fellow UPers

so to be specific! You ALL must get ready. I’m not here to Promote Fear, but to WAKE YOU ALL UP!!!! Get out!

The S&P 500 is up almost 19% since this post exactly 3 months ago.   The most important thing about investing is time in the market, not timing the market.  

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2020 at 7:59 AM, NYtoCLT said:

The S&P 500 is up almost 19% since this post exactly 3 months ago.   The most important thing about investing is time in the market, not timing the market.  

Not that I’m returning to UP, But I saw this notification and wanted to reply in my defense.

I was 100% correct in regards to the economy, but Not The Fed induced manipulation by the Fed and the market. The market is a TOTAL farce being deliberately printed over by a Fed who is now responsible for a crash in the US$. I could print charts the world over of Zimbabwe and Venezuela and tell you that they were in a Bull market (and they would be based on price), but again that would be in price only. When you deduct the MASSIVE devaluation of your currency your market is still down. If you exclude Merely five stocks out of the SP500 it’s down even more. And if you price it in Gold it’s still in Wicked Massive Bear market the likes we haven’t seen since the 70’s. 

The illusion of manipulation is just that an illusion. When you can’t afford food and rent, what does it matter if the DOW is at 50,000!? It doesn’t, it’s a headline, a number to placate the sheep who don’t know what’s really going on. The Fed will continue to destroy your wealth until one day it’s too late and all you have is some silly index with worthless Fiat in your pocket that won’t buy a nickels worth of goods. So yes, I was off by what actions the Fed would take, but none on here are the better for it. Had you bought the things I did say Buy  like Silver, Gold & crypto you’d be up a lot more in REAL terms than this farce they call a free market, which is neither free or a market. 

This is not an attack against you or anyone else, but I have predicted dooms day a few times in my career, whereas others blindly go on off the cliff. If for some reason the markets continue their climb then so be it, but it wouldn’t not have made one difference in the outcome. We are in a MASSIVE DEPRESSION and it’s being engineered to destroy wealth of this great country.

Speaking of Depression: NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE US HAVE WE SEEN SUCH A DROP IN GDP, EVER.

So yes, the markets up, but the Economy is in the absolute gutter. And those who decide to believe in the Fairy Tale Fed without taking measures to insure against a currency and bond collapse will reap their evil foisted upon the masses. 

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/07/30/896714437/3-months-of-hell-u-s-economys-worst-quarter-ever

A2

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, A2. said:

Not that I’m returning to UP, But I saw this notification and wanted to reply in my defense.

I was 100% correct in regards to the economy, but Not The Fed induced manipulation by the Fed and the market. The market is a TOTAL farce being deliberately printed over by a Fed who is now responsible for a crash in the US$. I could print charts the world over of Zimbabwe and Venezuela and tell you that they were in a Bull market (and they would be based on price), but again that would be in price only. When you deduct the MASSIVE devaluation of your currency your market is still down. If you exclude Merely five stocks out of the SP500 it’s down even more. And if you price it in Gold it’s still in Wicked Massive Bear market the likes we haven’t seen since the 70’s. 

The illusion of manipulation is just that an illusion. When you can’t afford food and rent, what does it matter if the DOW is at 50,000!? It doesn’t, it’s a headline, a number to placate the sheep who don’t know what’s really going on. The Fed will continue to destroy your wealth until one day it’s too late and all you have is some silly index with worthless Fiat in your pocket that won’t buy a nickels worth of goods. So yes, I was off by what actions the Fed would take, but none on here are the better for it. Had you bought the things I did say Buy  like Silver, Gold & crypto you’d be up a lot more in REAL terms than this farce they call a free market, which is neither free or a market. 

This is not an attack against you or anyone else, but I have predicted dooms day a few times in my career, whereas others blindly go on off the cliff. If for some reason the markets continue their climb then so be it, but it wouldn’t not have made one difference in the outcome. We are in a MASSIVE DEPRESSION and it’s being engineered to destroy wealth of this great country.

Speaking of Depression: NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE US HAVE WE SEEN SUCH A DROP IN GDP, EVER.

So yes, the markets up, but the Economy is in the absolute gutter. And those who decide to believe in the Fairy Tale Fed without taking measures to insure against a currency and bond collapse will reap their evil foisted upon the masses. 

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/07/30/896714437/3-months-of-hell-u-s-economys-worst-quarter-ever

A2

And I totally understand if your upset or frustrated with my post or even my calls. But for the next several years this country and the economy are on life support. That’s the long and short of it. As for the stock market even the most brilliant Hedge Fund managers concluded what I just mentioned, that it’s a total sham. These are very smart people from all political viewpoints that see the writing on the wall.

they know two things:

1) the Fed IS THE MARKET

2) if the Fed stops printing, its game over

simple as that. Since I’m not in control of that I will not guess at what happens next with the SP500, but can say with great confidence that the economy we knew prior to Covid-19 isn’t returning anytime soon.

ps—-I still do appreciate the pictures and the QC, and from time to time will come to view and admire. But I wasn’t going to have a screenshot post of mine go unanswered. It’s not genuinely fair considering I haven’t even been here to explain what was going on since the crisis really exploded. That said, I have ZERO Faith in the cabal known as the Fed and have seen their destruction full blown in this crisis. Once people wake up to what has happened it will be to late and the dollar dies. 

• Like 4