Favorite Video Game/Game System

ironchapman

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xbox is great. Halo and Halo 2 rank high in the list of great games. That said, you can't beat the Super Nintendo. You have all the classics there. Super Mario World has mege replay value. Not to mention the spinoffs like MarioKart, and of course the Mortal Kombat series. The list goes on and on.

My 6 Favorite Games:

1. Super Mario: Legend of the Seven Stars (SNES)

2. Super Smash Bros. Melee (GCN)

---(tie) Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (PS2)

3. Goldeneye (N64)

4. The World is Not Enough (N64)

5. The Crus'n Series (N64)

---(tie) California Speed (N64)

6. NightFire (GCN)

My Favorite Systems:

1. Super Nintendo

2. GameCube

3. N64

4. PS2

(Those are all the ones I have)

i loved all the systems i had. there were great games on all of them.

Commodore 64 - kickman, jupiter lander

Atari 2600 - hmm, tank, that insane E.T. game

Nintendo Entertainment System - all the mario games, double dragon, contra, zelda, legendary wings, dragon warrior, ninja gaiden, blaster master, metroid, etc etc.

Sega Master System - my friends down the street had the sega systems, i can't really remember much about the master system except that it had a much cooler gun and shooting game than the NES did.

Super Nintendo - street fighter 2 (i died waiting for this to come out!), super contra, super metroid, zelda, etc etc.

Sega Genesis - altered beasts, herzog zwei, toejam & earl, phantasy star, sonic, outrun, etc etc.

Turbo Grafix 16 & Turbo Grafix CD - the Bonk franchise, keith courage in alpha zone, j.j. and jeff, the sherlock holmes game for cd, utopia, tv sports football, etc etc.

Nintendo 64 - mario 64 was awesome, golden eye, mario kart 64, star wars shadows of the empire, blast corps, zelda, etc etc.

Nintendo Gamecube - pikmin, super monkey ball, super smash brothers melee, zelda, didn't play too much else.

this is where i kind of stopped playing. :silly:

the only system i have with me in mass. is the gamecube, but i haven't even hooked it up. all the other systems are still at my parents' house. sometimes i break out the NES and play some old games when i'm over there. good times!

• 2 weeks later...

For PC which is what I game the most on, Call of Duty is my favorite.

For PS2 GTA San Andreas and GT3&4 are tied for my favorite.

For N64 007 Goldeneye was my favorite(Best game ever made and best gaming system and controler)

For Sega Genesis Sonic the Hedgehog.

For 8bit Sega it was this karate game I forgot the name of it.

Sega Saturn Virtue Fighter.

I never bought an Xbox but it would prolly be halo.

Archived