markhollin

I would PM downtownresident for all of these heights. I will bet you he has the plans for alllllll!

2 hours ago, Brichar4 said:

Do we have a documented height of this project or Prime by chance? Wound love to have accurate height on the wiki, and it appears there is a slight variance.

• Thanks 1

On 7/5/2021 at 4:39 PM, henburg said:

Has this skyline rendering of Prime and Alcove been posted yet? I hadn't seen it before checking the Giarratanna website, but it's pretty cool. 

Skyline%20Photo%202.webp

Granted, the new Pinnacle building and others in Nashville Yards will mostly block these buildings from this angle, which is crazy to think about.

That shot is exciting!!!  Where is Thanos and that glove of his????  I'd ask him to snap his fingers and instantly have these two, the circle trio, Yards, and Highlands all up and complete!!!!!  Shucks, since I'm dreaming,  throw in the West End resi, Hensler,  and 2nd & Peabody as well!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1