markhollin

On 5/24/2022 at 4:41 AM, markhollin said:

Welcome to the forum, Azarat!  : )

Part of the issue with 801/Prime is that they had to dig a very deep hole for the garage that will serve both 801 and 900 (the latter has no underground excavation at all). Additionally, I think there is a shortage of staging area right now in that neighborhood for Tony's projects, so indeed, I think once 900 is topped-out, more supplies for 801 can be put on that staging area, which is a tiny surface lot just north of the Sonder Hotel (former Mastrapasqua Building) at 814 Church.  

Thank you Sir for the welcome and your detailed response. I've been following this forum for, I think, 13 years. So much great information and I appreciate all you guys do. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Azarat said:

Thank you Sir for the welcome and your detailed response. I've been following this forum for, I think, 13 years. So much great information and I appreciate all you guys do. 

You're welcome, Azarat.  Please feel free to contribute more in the future.  And be sure to visit one of our Monthly Meet-Ups sometime.  : )

2 hours ago, titanhog said:

^^This shot is amazing!  Looks big city, for sure!

That's the thing that makes me so eager to see certain projects start more so than others.  The notion that they'll make Nashville look and feel so much more "big city."  Looking at you 1010 and 1001 Church...looking at you 800 Lea and Ritz...looking at you GC....looking at you 2nd/P and Centrum!

Edited by nashville born
  • Like 3