markhollin

28 minutes ago, nashvylle said:

It's too bad this building will be blocked by Nashville Yards. Imagine if this was at Haven's location. 

The Haven is so unattractive aesthetically. If this sat in that spot, wow, what a sight--you are right. 

Hopefully over time the Haven will be re-painted and renovated, to move from looking like a cheaply constructed high rise to something nice looking. 

• Like 2

On 6/30/2022 at 7:52 AM, titanhog said:

I have to be honest…I wish this was the tallest building in Nashville.  Make it 800’ and it would be stunning in the skyline.

Great point. It would have been a stunning, beautiful tallest tower. Dang.

I wish they would redesign the YMCA Tower. I don't dislike it, but I don't love it either. It's pretty streamlined and sleek, but not a stunner like this one.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2022 at 6:52 AM, titanhog said:

I have to be honest…I wish this was the tallest building in Nashville.  Make it 800’ and it would be stunning in the skyline.

Totally. The offsets/asymmetry draw my eyes to the bldg. Looking forward to its sister tower rising....and we get a handful more floors.

• Like 3

I know the “ should have been taller” scenario has been beat to death….. BUT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN TALLER! This is an amazingly beautiful building and needed to go to the max! Tony should have put all his resources from the Paramount into this , including the height!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Luvemtall said:

I know the “ should have been taller” scenario has been beat to death….. BUT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN TALLER! This is an amazingly beautiful building and needed to go to the max! Tony should have put all his resources from the Paramount into this , including the height!

I agree.  I love this design way more than the YMCA design (not that I don’t like it) and would have loved to see this as Nashville’s tallest (for now).

• Like 2