smeagolsfree

Broadstone SoBro (804 4th Ave. South) 8 stories, 200+ units, ground level retail, internal garage,

So this is across the street from the rumored tower you referred to in another post (805 5th Ave South)? Different project?  I think that site is where the guy wanted to build the 12-story bachelorette hotel with pod-rooms.

And Broadstone is the brand name for projects by Alliance, right? The sub-headline refers to Broadwest but I think that's a typo. 

Edited by MLBrumby

16 minutes ago, MLBrumby said:

So this is across the street from the rumored tower you referred to in another post (805 5th Ave South)? Different project?  I think that site is where the guy wanted to build the 12-story bachelorette hotel with pod-rooms.

And Broadstone is the brand name for projects by Alliance, right? The sub-headline refers to Broadwest but I think that's a typo. 

Correct

• Thanks 1

Looks like 1 level of brick and I'm assuming the rest is stucco.    Between this and Lifestyle Communities, this will be a little Stucco-ville over there.    

It's hard to tell from the rendering, but doesn't look like there is any access or sidewalk activation along the entire frontage along Lafayette St. or 4th Ave.  (entrance appears to face Ash St).     As SoBro gradually redevelops, I would like to see new projects that face and address Lafayette.     

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.