rtc869

North Hollywood/NoHo Development

Discussions on how the North Hollywood area is changing. For better or worse. Bring neighborhood up to speed on new developments and projects impacting the area. 

Edited by rtc869
First one is the general topic of the thread

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nakers2
      Not sure if this could belong under another topic, but I just caught wind that North Carolina is looking into pioneering 'Hydrail" service between our two largest cities. This would be a hydrogen powered train that only emits water vapor. It would be cleaner and more efficient that the ancient diesels they use now, and cheaper, and still technically cleaner than electrifying the whole line, which could cost $10-16 million per mile. I heard of this via Charlotte Stories but was able to confirm with some other local news sources. At work currently but I can add links for further verification soon. 

• By Si7i
      Construction of Apartments in Norfolks Art District  
    • By KJHburg
      More new container ship service to Wilmington https://www.ajot.com/news/north-carolina-ports-set-for-unprecedented-growth-as-new-container-services   Great news for Wilmington and for all of NC

Important Information

By using this site you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.