Circle South, 30 story/443'/535,000 sq. ft. office tower; 19 story/239'/261 residential tower; 2.6 acres at Lafayette and 8th Ave. South

markhollin

3 minutes ago, MLBrumby said:

Oy... I'd hope it has more style that that one.  That's about as plain as they get. I've heard that Amazon also does a lot of plain. FWIW, I don't expect this project to hit 40 stories... as that's the Nashville way. 

It does have solar panels on top but it is regulated utility.   You are right about Amazon  buildings most in Seattle are pretty plain and I don't think they like to spend on flashy buildings. 

who is the rumored tenant for this building or is this one yet? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MLBrumby said:

Really... I know nothing. Oracle has been so silent of late. I have no association with Oracle. All I've learned has been from here. Granted, I love to dream about it, but nothing more than that. 

Oh, no no. That was directed more at the announcement in general than your comment, specifically :lol: 

• Haha 2

What single tower in Nashville has come close to $400M?  Bridgestone at 30 stories of all office was $233M (2014 numbers) .

Broadwest and 5th&Broad were big numbers but are multi-building projects.

I guess that leaves Four Seasons at $400M but that's for 40 stories of super luxury on a waterfront location.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, PianoKing03 said:

Does anyone know when we can expect to see renderings, or, at least, a rough timeframe? It’s been a while, so I thought someone might have caught a snippet from somewhere...

Went to the Lincoln Property site to see if they may have snuck some renders on there...but no luck.  But they do show some of their portfolio...including Nashville Yards.

https://www.lpc.com/portfolio/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, titanhog said:

Went to the Lincoln Property site to see if they may have snuck some renders on there...but no luck.  But they do show some of their portfolio...including Nashville Yards.

https://www.lpc.com/portfolio/

I think they are doing the property management for the residential portion of NY.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1