Circle South, 30 story/443'/535,000 sq. ft. office tower; 19 story/239'/261 residential tower; 2.6 acres at Lafayette and 8th Ave. South

markhollin

Lincoln Property has now slated Mirasol Capital to be the project's capital partner.

More at NBJ here:

eyJpIjoiWkdRME5qRTFObUU0WkRWayIsInQiOiJkNWVFdGM5ZU43VlpEc0VOaUxCVENIUTZhNm5pME8rbms0Y2E0VXk0cWNsdnVRVUg2TXhjMFlPOXpwVzlkNVVHU0dVZlZXYytCRzNucGJIcDBPRWVuYWZIak56QVZZazBTRFZ0d0hxR2pEdFp1ekFJWHExRXc2RUh4VWVpN0d1VSJ9

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

With the purchase of the land and the announcement of this equity partner, I am a lot more hopeful this project starts sooner rather than later now. It is moving forward as are a number of other projects even though they have announced delays, thing are still looking up.

I do think you will se a second tower as the rendering suggested in the 30 story range and it will be a residential tower.  With that being said and the movement on the property across the alley, there could be a third tower, which in all likelihood would be a hotel, however the residential and a probable hotel locations would more than likely be switched.

No, I do not know anything as this is just speculation on my part, but why else would you buy or rather lease  another 1.43 acres.

The original water sewer filing indicated that they would be looking to develop 1mm square feet of office and 500 residential units. Just speculation, but I could see 500 units going into the residential tower being built on the recently purchased parcels, and a third tower, another office building on the leased land. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Not sure if any of you are old enough to remember...back in the late 70s or early 80s, there was this PSA on television about not littering.   At the end, in a very poignant moment, a native American man would be shown with a single tear coming down his face.   Setting aside any political correctness thoughts, that image is how I feel every time I come to select threads and see no new updates or good news from you development spigots.  :tw_cry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, nashville born said:

Not sure if any of you are old enough to remember...back in the late 70s or early 80s, there was this PSA on television about not littering.   At the end, in a very poignant moment, a native American man would be shown with a single tear coming down his face.   Setting aside any political correctness thoughts, that image is how I feel every time I come to select threads and see no new updates or good news from you development spigots.  :tw_cry:

Except the actor portraying the Native American was actually Italian. Oops!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, downtownresident said:

Thanks! 

I did not realize the building will actually front Lea Avenue and not Lafayette.  That's a whole swath of valuable real estate between Lea and Lafayette. 

OK... I now feel foolish.  I see that it's a diagram for the existing buildings to be demolished. Not for the proposed building. 

Edited by MLBrumby

• 2 weeks later...