Shops at Greenridge

gs3

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good catch- where's it going- the old Harold's space?

There's where I also thought it was going originally but it's not suprisingly. The Trade Route, Charisma, and Mr. Knickerbocker's spaces are going to be combined to make way for the store according to the construction bid site plan. It will be located right next to Ulta. Trade Route has already closed and moved. I don't know what's going to happen to the other two retailers.

Interesting- poor Mr. Knickerbocker, the refugee store (being bounced from and around McAlister Square to Greenville Mall to Greenridge and now around Greenridge).

I also find it interesting that stores like the ones listed in the post above would locate at Greenridge rather than Haywood. I don't see them as "destination" retail, and in my "old-fashioned" (i.e., 1980s) view of retail, they would locate near department stores and feed off department store traffic, but they must feed off of traffic from Lowe's, Ross (maybe), Best Buy, etc., which I wouldn't have expected.

• 1 month later...

-Smith & James for old FoxFire space.

-Fab'rik for their old space located between Swoozie's and Coldstone Creamery.

-More to come. Stay tuned. ;) Last post of last page for other updates in case you missed it. :thumbsup:

Fab'rik has pretty cool stores. I've been in their Midtown location. Just realized they are in Austin as well....have to check that out on my next trip. Cool that they are opening in Greenville. :thumbsup:

Their website:

http://www.shopfabrikboutique.com/location/default.asp

Macon is always striving to be more like Greenville...

Haha good thing you're not like Yerocal who thinks Macon is Greenville. lol

I remember reading somewhere he said that Macon would probably be getting a Nordstrom. Saks, and Bloomingdale's. Even Greenville only has a chance of Nordstrom and that'd be at least 10 years though. :(

Oh well Atlanta's only 3 hours and Charlotte's 2.

Haha good thing you're not like Yerocal who thinks Macon is Greenville. lol

I remember reading somewhere he said that Macon would probably be getting a Nordstrom. Saks, and Bloomingdale's. Even Greenville only has a chance of Nordstrom and that'd be at least 10 years though. :(

Oh well Atlanta's only 3 hours and Charlotte's 2.

Macon maybe might get a Nordstrom's Rack one day,but I doubt it.The Saks rumor has been around for yrs,but it turned out to be a now closed Parisian's.

Atlanta only being an hr and half away I dont see any high end stores coming to Macon.

Macon maybe might get a Nordstrom's Rack one day,but I doubt it.The Saks rumor has been around for yrs,but it turned out to be a now closed Parisian's.

Atlanta only being an hr and half away I dont see any high end stores coming to Macon.

I could see a Nordstrom Rack coming to Macon eventually, but usually they put them around the full line stores.

• 2 months later...

Lots of news:

-Mattress Firm moving to old Verizon space. Tenant upfit has started.

-Eyemart slated for space next to future Mattress Firm.

-Carter's Babies and Kids slated for Mattress Firm's old space.

-Mr. Knickerbocker's moving next to Oreck.

-Charming Charlie upfit should be starting soon if it hasn't already for Mr. Knickerbocker's space and two others next to it.

-Soma now open in old Harold's space.

-Smith & James/Chelsea's now open in old FoxFire space.

-Fab'rik now open in Smith & James/Chelsea's old space.

Only four small available retail tenant spaces will be left at Greenridge when this is all said and done.

• 1 year later...

Archived