Beacon Partners- LoSo Station

CarolinaDaydreamin

12 hours ago, KJHburg said:

the first office building 3800 South  Blvd. looks great and I like how it is angled too.   80,000 sq and lots of retail

Flyer 

https://beacondevelopment.com/assets/cms/downloads/buildingspacebrochures/LoSo-Building-3-80K_web_200115_141837.pdf

I see Peloton studio. Out of curiosity, does that mean live classes will be held and recorded there? If so that is bigger then most people realize

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SoDoSoPa said:

Space looks to small to be an actual studio, I'm sure it'll be more like the showroom at SouthPark mall. 

The Queen city could use some diversification in the Latex business :)

But, interestingly, Peloton Studio is a specific thing. There are only 4 of those.

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, norm21499 said:

What are the prospects for the 20+ story to rise here? Higher probability after the pandemic?

Supposedly there is a large financial company with a presence in this market already that needs or wants the bigger building.   So the odds are good I would say but who knows. 

• Like 4

On 6/27/2020 at 2:47 PM, kermit said:

Parking deck today. Some of the first floor concrete pillars for the tower site (I think) just north of the deck are in as well. The Beacon Morehead street project flew up, I think this will as well.

8CCA7C1C-14BF-4266-BE9F-ED450525AE3B.jpeg

This is for Novel LoSo Station I believe.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NCMike1990 said:

I like this rendering

Screenshot (351).png

But this isn’t the final one right? Becuase one tower will be 20 stories high. And I’m still trying to figure out how ok earth can townhomes wrap a 2,100 space parking deck...

Edited by j-man

14 minutes ago, j-man said:

But this isn’t the final one right? Becuase one tower will be 20 stories high. And I’m still trying to figure out how ok earth can townhomes wrap a 2,100 space parking deck...

The tower isn't a guarantee, especially in this economy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The tower isn't a guarantee, especially in this economy.

Every question anyone has about why things haven’t started. COVID. RECESSION. I’m surprised/perplexed every time I have to answer that question you know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Tyree Ricardo said:

Every question anyone has about why things haven’t started. COVID. RECESSION. I’m surprised/perplexed every time I have to answer that question you know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you speaking about me asking isn’t a tower 20 stories instead of 10. There could be more reasons instead of covid/recession. Sooo....idk why the animosity. I just asked about if this or the other was the latest rendering.  And I  was wondering was it still 20 stories and not shorter as the rendering shows.... 

• Confused 1

51 minutes ago, j-man said:

Are you speaking about me asking isn’t a tower 20 stories instead of 10. There could be more reasons instead of covid/recession. Sooo....idk why the animosity. I just asked about if this or the other was the latest rendering.  And I  was wondering was it still 20 stories and not shorter as the rendering shows.... 

I think it will be the 20 stories if they sign on an anchor tenant they have talking to but those plans are on hold right now.   They Beacon is starting the smaller 80,000 sq office building to the right. I would say the left hand side of  that rendering is in flux right now but easily could be the much larger building if the right anchor signs on.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

I think it will be the 20 stories if they sign on an anchor tenant they have talking to but those plans are on hold right now.   They Beacon is starting the smaller 80,000 sq office building to the right. I would say the left hand side of  that rendering is in flux right now but easily could be the much larger building if the right anchor signs on.  

Ok that makes sense. Thanks for that explanation. Do you know if there are any plans on all of that empty greenspace in the back of the apartments and parking deck on both sides? From the overhead view it seems like a whole lot of room left. 

2 hours ago, j-man said:

Ok that makes sense. Thanks for that explanation. Do you know if there are any plans on all of that empty greenspace in the back of the apartments and parking deck on both sides? From the overhead view it seems like a whole lot of room left. 

that is land or some of it for affordable housing it was gifted back to the CMHP I think or maybe CHA Inlivian not sure. But there is an affordable housing component on the back side of the project. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/18/2020 at 3:30 PM, j-man said:

Nah, I'm saying in general, I get the question personally all the dang time on Social Media.