Need a favor - hotels with recliners

titanhog

Hey guys...I'm needing to travel to Little Rock next week as my mother is getting her cancer prognosis that day and I want to be there for her.  However...because of an accident I had a few years back, I've become unable to sleep in a regular bed.  I have to sleep on either a leather sofa or a recliner.  Do you guys know of any hotel chains that typically have recliners in their rooms?  Once I figure out which ones MAY have them...I'll call that particular hotel and make sure.

Thanks in advance.

6 hours ago, titanhog said:

Hey guys...I'm needing to travel to Little Rock next week as my mother is getting her cancer prognosis that day and I want to be there for her.  However...because of an accident I had a few years back, I've become unable to sleep in a regular bed.  I have to sleep on either a leather sofa or a recliner.  Do you guys know of any hotel chains that typically have recliners in their rooms?  Once I figure out which ones MAY have them...I'll call that particular hotel and make sure.

Thanks in advance.

Hey @titanhog my mom had this same issue for a few years awhile back after a surgery, and from what I recall the best luck my parents had with finding in-room recliners were with Extended Stay America and Candlewood Suites chains.  It occasionally seemed to vary, however, so I would call the individual hotel before booking a room just to make sure.  Those are the two chains they had the best luck with though.  I really hope that helps!  And all the best to your mother.  She'll be in my thoughts.  

Edited by BnaBreaker
  • Thanks 1