Any condos/townhomes under 180k downtown area?

markp26

are there any condos/townhomes under 180k in the downtown area or hyde park area? Im aware of skypoint but from what I hear,those are sold out. 170k for 600 sq ft is not worth it. i know there are a couple of developments in ybor too but i don't want to live in that area. if you know of any existing ones for sale or know of any plans to develop in this price range,please let me know,thank you

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, the ARE affordable condo units in downtown, at One Laurel Place.  Kickin' view of downtown, 2br are selling for around 180k and up and 1 br (980 sf) are going for 120k.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cool,thanks for the info...are they attractive or slummy? I'll have to go to mapquest to find that. I have no idea where it is

• 2 months later...

Mark... did you find any?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi iris....no, I haven't. i'm looking for a condo/townhouse in that price range...I hadn't heard of the ones on Franklin in the Kress? building..does anyone have any more info on these? or info on the condos being built by Novare group in Channelside that will be around 170k? I still don't know where Laurel Place is either

Thank you guys for your response.

Blah509, could you give us some more information?

I-275, thanks for your reply as well. But, a couple of years ago I bought a place in downtown Orlando and restored it. It was fun the first couple of months, but it go old very quicly...

I don't want to "work" once I get home from "work" any more :grin:

Yea thats very understandable but downtown is expensive hell the average home price in tampa is 188k so housing under 200k isnt the best maybe try looking for something in downtown St.Petersburg here is a link if u want to look at available condos there just make sure to click property type res-condo :thumbsup:

Archived