Should NOVA be part of the Virginia forum?

vdogg

Should NOVA be part of the Virginia Forum  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should NOVA be part of the Virginia Forum

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

It took a while for me to even give Va. Beach and Norfolk their own subforums and even that was a process of painful deliberation. It's actually a pretty big deal to create subforums and a lot of it has to do with forumer participation. I'd have to see at least a few regular participants (by regular I mean at least daily posting) from or interested in that region to justify just creating a NOVA subforum itself, let alone a subforum for each municipality, which would be fairly cumbersome. The creation of subforums is also for organizational purposes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Understood, Vadogg. Im slowly beginning to understand the way urbanplanet works. Guess Im jumping the gun. In time, there will be seperate forums for those NOVA cities.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gee, I was looking online and one article said Alexandria was founded in 332 BC by Alexander the Great! Alexandria is much older than Washington which was deemed the Capital City in 1878. (I hope I have my dates correct)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Alexandria you are talking about is the one in Egypt, lol.

Gee, I was looking online and one article said Alexandria was founded in 332 BC by Alexander the Great! Alexandria is much older than Washington which was deemed the Capital City in 1878. (I hope I have my dates correct)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope that you were joking right? NOVA is the only place that I would move to in this state if I was forced job wise to leave Norfolk. I really like it up there and have done alot of work there. DC is just awesome in my opinion! :thumbsup:

Archived