10th & Lea, 1 or 2 towers, 350,000 sq. ft. office, 400 residential units

markhollin

I tried enlarging the diagrams, etc. here. It is indeed, 400 residential units, although handwritten scrawl says 355 net units.  Not sure what that means.

Also, it kinda-sorta appears that they are going to retain the existing 2 story, 33,500 sq. ft. 1926-era brick building on the NW corner of the lot.  Let's hope so.   : )

10th & Lea, Feb 4, 2020, diagram 1.png

10th & Lea, Feb 4, 2020, diagram 2.png

10th & Lea, Feb 4, 2020, water permit 1.png

10th & Lea, Feb 4, 2020, water permit 2.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, MLBrumby said:

Don't have my readers as I try to see that diagram... 400 units!? So what does 355 net mean? Does it say anywhere what the height will be.

I have to use my readers , then increase the magnification on the computer screen by about 5 times to see this stuff. I also have a 21 inch monitor, so my eyesight is getting worse the older I get. Getting harder and harder to read these Metro Docs.

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, smeagolsfree said:

OK Folks, 

We have been holding back on this property for a while. It has been surveyed, utilities have been marked, and core drilled. I have been doing some digging.

A little news coming tomorrow.

This is exciting! Can't wait to hear any upcoming news. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smeagolsfree said:

I am unsure as to when WW will go live but it will be very limited info at this time. I will say the rendering that was posted on here a while back gives a good hint as to what the project may sort of be like. As to the size I do not know,,,,,,It has taken a while for me to wiggle the info out.

Well, at least it is a welcome oportunity to mask one side of the Westin's unattractive facade in the view. 

• Like 4