Gravity 400 (Under Construction)

BeagleAccountant

• 1 month later...

nt43LaFBv3tjPzLaeSR1FZxPoAUHV19aPC1VCpHDOYGXjEdXq4_pG1LP9hsEzFO8TmYRK0L2yPnYki9zM2_VSOFAaVd_y14g7yzYPl16pc41RmVjW5I8RpqPdgRIGHMqtxBB-IAmsJfGG6jcRf9l9EHKT6Un202Hp4VUdfNQpoy_zTpCrrjd8HWXp7OL4_Xi_GJRYZCGvRv6aEZEadRB4KXYzwYOXkwfqCRNiM63PSdjMIpjRz0E4JKsKJ3vKkBf5hMn1VRr7G2Ug4C3KTn7pQsBXDlVMAeaUo26-IhVA3-y3XgkXvXrJaLa-SnMBK8TyNEzwM3XyNTlb03S091rG3ljO4itSQo1_vVmM_1LYZUndfSrVFP0rBUYCEmgYH5YBqGbrxGrdKCd-PrHzmwbZzeZ5vhcl4LYzj9T1psqfz2KarLfFW2vCgJY4DYXUSxJVdiC-XFYOnj-cQMe20uzBYDM21IEULS-Rz1YbN0Jux6GMfPWGJoqXfSv_Ra43myJuYkGBeWw1lLIteMwshU96ZHhSk4xVPGKM41MpXidWV9aRvn25qwPzX7EmOkYHq2BYkDtg3zm63XSq4YTWGodBMBKbnJqJcGUOhza63djWOuQWRILXTNYisR_qG1mUQATRnwRSyLJsK6Q1h2rs7QJJi3ARY4zgOQUkfPvRXtndWHxiIejBP-jS9Ow9bc2x2CMcBSYlhq2lB-pzulnHbyOX3w=w2736-h1266-no?authuser=0

An extremely blurry photo I took while handling the wheel but a good news bringer! Development for the Gravity 400 has started! Big area blocked off for development and as you can see through the blur is a excavator that recently tore down alot of the other stuff. I saw trucks full of materials near by and I expect development to fully pick-up soon!

Edited by mintscraft56

Reminder that this is a big development even though its only 6 floors. Its in downtown proper and anything there is big for us. Keep prayers and hopes in mind that this will turn out good. Remember...Sometimes its the small things that count. This will not only increase building density but also appear in our skyline view from Portsmouth! This will bring more residents into the downtown district meaning more morning downtown commute. Anything is possible with what such a somewhat major development can bring. Im glad to see cranes moving in back downtown!

(PS) Dont move into Gravity 400 post because im going to repost the image into there aswell. 

• vdogg changed the title to Gravity 400 (Under Construction)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/17/2022 at 2:03 PM, carolinaboy said:

Is anyone able to get updated progress pictures?

I was doing a photography project for the downtown area, I did not get a picture of it because they were not really looking for a uncompleted building. However, if it helps, the building has its 1st floor steel structure almost done and the concrete is being poured. Its coming together quite nice. I expect a few more months until it starts to really look like a building. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...