Lunch N Learn - Innovalab

GRDadof3

The return of the Lunch n Learn!

Thursday March 12th

733 Bates SE

Noon to 1:30pm

Find out more about Innovalab's innovative modular construction. 

733 Bates St SE in Madison Area, Grand Rapids

https://b1iw.app.link/bf36fqsog4

IS768wkekv8fky0000000000.jpg.13c9630b02f8e68d8ac3c1e8f41ae6e2.jpg

Please comment below if you can come. Dave Allen at Innovalab will be our host and will want a pretty firm headcount for how much food to get. 

The bonus: finally meet some of your favorite UP personalities! 

• 2 weeks later...

@joeDowntown  @GRDadof3  @tSlater  @jthrasher  @organsnyder  @uncus  @elcelc  @Raildude's dad  

Hey everyone, I am planning on all of you tomorrow for the lunch and learn at 733 Bates.  I am looking forward to it.  I am just doing pizza and drinks, nothing too fancy.

I do have a short PPT that I am going to present that will help the discussion.

If anyone else checking into this thread want to join us, let me know today so I know how to plan.

If any of you want to invite a couple guests, we are open to that as well.

Dave

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ModSquad said:

@joeDowntown  @GRDadof3  @tSlater  @jthrasher  @organsnyder  @uncus  @elcelc  @Raildude's dad  

Hey everyone, I am planning on all of you tomorrow for the lunch and learn at 733 Bates.  I am looking forward to it.  I am just doing pizza and drinks, nothing too fancy.

If anyone else checking into this thread want to join us, let me know today so I know how to plan.

Dave

Thanks Dave, see you tomorrow. 

4 hours ago, ModSquad said:

Dave

I'd be happy to join via Zoom or other videoconferencing mechanism if that is feasible.  If so, feel free to post a link or DM me and I will join in from the West Coast.

I completely understand if it's not possible and sorry for the short notice - I only just had the thought and figured I'd ask.  Thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GRDadof3 said:

Great tour and great concept Dave! @ModSquad

x2  If you were not there, you missed a good tour and presentation. Dave shared a lot of interesting info on the old land county bank, the state land bank  and what he is now doing  on his own with this type of development in various locations across the state after the dissolving of the county land bank.

I was impressed with the quality and finishes of the factory built units.  It's a pretty neat concept and appears to be well executed by Innovalab. 

• Like 1