Reed District: 8 towers ranging from 8 to 44 stories (500'?), 1.5 million sq. ft. office space; 1,000 residential units; 150K sq. ft. retail space; 250 room hotel on 12 acres at NE corner of Broadway and 16th Ave. North

markhollin

Smokeless tobacco, very doubtful as they are still pumping money into that place. The dairy could happen, but I have not heard a word about it. It just recently sold.

The Goodwill campus just built a new building there too. They could be persuaded I think, but with the tobacco plant right there I doubt they will move for a while.

• Sad 1

On 10/9/2021 at 12:39 PM, smeagolsfree said:

Smokeless tobacco, very doubtful as they are still pumping money into that place. The dairy could happen, but I have not heard a word about it. It just recently sold.

The Goodwill campus just built a new building there too. They could be persuaded I think, but with the tobacco plant right there I doubt they will move for a while.

Smokeless tobacco bought Goodwill's campus in 2018.https://www.nashvillepost.com/manufacturer-pays-38m-for-goodwill-s-downtown-campus/article_077e0393-8370-5e4c-8335-14d304214898.html

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, nashvylle said:

my guess is ~415'. (1st two floors at 35' total, 42 floors at 9'). 

Comparing it to the Conrad in the rendering, which is 409', it looks taller than 415' IMO. I'm not too good with measurements and accounting for elevation changes, but that's my guess. Any other guesses though?