Atlantic Station

cosmoboy

I have read in several other posts that the condos at Atlantic Station would be in a range from $139,000 to the upper 200's. But, I went to the condo developer's website and there is nothing posted about prices just "lofts". What gets me is that they are trying to make this an affordable neighborhood but all the prices I see on homes and lofts are above $600,000. So what are the real prices? And is there a "reliable" website that this is posted on? :huh:

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From my understanding, after attending a Q&A with the developer, the affordable aspects only apply to apartments. They are designating units that are on bottom floors, have bad views, or are poor floor plans in otherwise throw-away space as affordable, and are being offered to those making either 60% or 80% of the AMI.

They declined to do affordable for-sale units, because there is no legal mechanism available in Atlanta to prevent below-market-rate units from being instantly flipped by investors.

Archived