What are you watching

Finished Hunters on Prime last week. My wife's choice for this week for us is Self Made. My current game, I'm replaying The Last of Us: Remastered for obvious reasons. Current house project, spraying the heck out of all the weeds in my yard (just got a letter from my HOA). If I get another letter I'm reporting them for not following the new stay at home order. They definitely aren't essential.

Oh and I'm catching up on reruns of Wild'n'Out, The Office, Fresh Prince and of Price is Right when at work.

• Haha 2

Started the show Bosch last night on Prime.  Entertaining and pretty mindless.  Based on Michael Connelly detective novels.  Lot of seasons which should help last through the stay at home order.

I'd suggest getting HBO if you don't already have it.  Latest season of Curb, The Outsider, McMillion's, The Plot Against America are all worth watching

The Pharmacist on Netflix once you're all done with Tiger King.  It's not as in your face as TK but almost as crazy/infuriating

Edited by SouthEndCLT811

Money Heist on Netflix was really good if you can get past either the subtitles or it being dubbed. I opted for the dubbed version. There are 3 seasons too so lots of runway for a binge.  Westworld on HBO just came back for 3rd season. I'm not at all into sci-fi or westerns, but was quickly hooked on the show. Season 2 is rocky, but so far season 3 is great. All the others mentioned are solid too - The Outsider, Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Pharmacist, McMillions, etc. Admittedly, with the extra time and running low on new shows, I've gone down the rabbit hole of trashy reality tv and got pretty into Love is Blind and The Circle on Netflix. They're also mindless, so good background TV when you're doing something else, although I found myself pausing the other thing to see what was going to happen next.

Definitely need to look into this Tiger King based on the posts above.

We're watching Top Chef season 1. 

I also started The L Word a few months ago....now on the final season and still sneaking episodes when the wife and daughters aren't around, which is......never, hahahaha.

Edited by grodney
  • Haha 1

On 3/25/2020 at 7:20 PM, tarhoosier said:

Grand Designs-Netflix. British show follows people who have way more enthusiasm and hope for their new home than sense (or money). Irish Castle. London home four floors below ground level. Those sorts of things.

As someone who is British, I am so happy that Grand Designs is getting some American recognition! haha 

I highly recommend The Marvellous Mrs Maisel and One Day At A Time! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CLT704 said:

As someone who is British, I am so happy that Grand Designs is getting some American recognition! haha 

I highly recommend The Marvellous Mrs Maisel and One Day At A Time! 

If I hadn't already watched it, Maisel would be an excellent binge right now. Really wonderful show!

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, grodney said:

Homeland.  Just finished Season 2.  I was always peripherally aware it was filmed in Charlotte, but I had no idea it was Claire Danes!  I still have a crush on her from the MSCL days.

It was always fun to see how they changed the real locations of Charlotte landmarks. I think one chase scene had her walking through South Park Mall, then going down a stairway into Blackhawk Hardware.