Albion, 21 stories/270 ft, 415 residential units, 5,650 sq. ft. of retail, 364 car garage, 645 Division St.

markhollin

I think Nashville will actually fare well among larger cities post-COVID. For several reasons, not the least of which is the relatively low number of fatalities and the strong healthcare infrastructure there. Just to be sure (as I've been guessing the location of Kelty's pre-fab TRAVISty), this is next to that? 

This tower will not be very tall, but it will add some interesting curved lines to the skyline from the south. 

• Like 1

Is that location in Pietown?  ;)  If I recall, wasn't this the location of a proposed multi-tower development years ago, also from a developer out of Chicago?

I like the split tower design.  It would be much more striking on the skyline if at least one of the towers was at least 30 stories.

A 20 story building in that location will still have a strong visual impact when traveling on I-65 northbound and as you travel along the I-40 loop

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PillowTalk4 said:

Is that location in Pietown?  ;)  If I recall, wasn't this the location of a proposed multi-tower development years ago, also from a developer out of Chicago?

I like the split tower design.  It would be much more striking on the skyline if at least one of the towers was at least 30 stories.

A 20 story building in that location will still have a strong visual impact when traveling on I-65 northbound and as you travel along the I-40 loop

If you're talking about the proposed (then cancelled) multi-tower development that I think you're talking about, then it was on the other side of the railroad tracks from this one - bordered by 6th, Mulberry, Vine, and the Division connector. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...