Albion, 21 stories/270 ft, 415 residential units, 5,650 sq. ft. of retail, 364 car garage, 645 Division St.

markhollin

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not to sound like a broken record, but I really do adore this design.  Between this guy, the 908 Division building, the double-hotel project, and Aspire, this area will likely look really great and totally transformed. Hopefully Haven doesn't disrupt that too much.

Edited by henburg
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, henburg said:

Not to sound like a broken record, but I really do adore this design.  Between this guy, the 908 Division building, the double-hotel project, and Aspire, this are will likely look really great and totally transformed. Hopefully Haven doesn't disrupt that too much.

I expect that Haven will look like the garage that was referred to above as not apparent in the rendering.  LOL... but the Haven renderings look really bad. 

Am I the only here who sees such similarity between the footprint of this one and the Buckingham buildings at 21st/Broadway? 

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

Just drove by the site and it is now cleared of construction equipment from Haven and no one is parking there except one car. Looks as if it will be starting any day now.

I think they’re about to pull their grading permit. I know they pulled the tree removal permit recently. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...