Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zt456

Should Austin have its own subforum?

Should Austin Have Its Own Subforum?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should Austin Have Its Own Subforum?

• Yes
    • No

Dallas and Houston probably should first.  I don't see why Dallas, Houston, SA, and Austin don't have subforums.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We do seem to have an uptick in Austin posts. We don't necessarily have to start with one of the larger cities in Texas.

I changed my mind. Austion, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio should each have their own subforum.

Really I would love to see all those cities get their own subforums someday, but I think the fact that this poll has only recieved 3 votes in 3 days speaks for itself.

Indeed. But please keep up the great posts and business here will pick up. We get a great deal of new members from google searches.

Indeed.  But please keep up the great posts and business here will pick up.  We get a great deal of new members from google searches.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oddly enough, that's how I got here. I was trying to find articles on a building proposed in Atlanta and I some how got directed to this site. I love the pictures of all the cities I have seen. I have been pleasantly introduced to some cities that I would have never thought about. :thumbsup:

From what i've seen it's all about the activity of the users. The more people start posting about new/existing developments or general discussions about these areas then the mods/admins will add a forum to organize the new discussions in.

Im glad someone brought this up cause i've been wondering why Houston doesnt have its own subforum  <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Soon..... very Soon..... :D