Sign in to follow this  
Christinaa

How do you deal with the mud on your screen of phone?

The thing is that my phone is rather dirty all the time. There are a lot of fingerprints, blots, also many different items I do not know about origin of what. I tried different cleaners, covers and other defenders. But cleaners are necessary to be with me all the time. Covers are not too convenient. So I have no idea of how to work with my phone avoiding such blots.

I have several methods for cleaning of it. As this problem was mine one for a long time. But after I found this, I have no necessity to look for the solution any more. As these guys resolve it once and forever.

Familiar situation for all who use your mobile not only to call / receive a call! As no one understands it fans to play on their cell phones, including me.  I used to spend a lot of time playing subway surfers - on the way to work, in transport, at a stop, in the lunch break and before bed. A very exciting game, even too much. Didn't have time to wipe the phone screen.  Now the situation has changed, as I have switched to  NetEnt slots using my laptop. Sooner or later the phone should be given at least some rest XD

cosmic-eclipse-netent-logo-uk.png