PRIME/801 Church St. (38 stories, 456', 358 units, 2,654 sq. ft. retail, 511 capacity garage)

markhollin

18 minutes ago, PillowTalk4 said:

If it's Church Street Park, I hope he acquires the second site sooner rather than later.

While I would love two additional towers in downtown, if he's looking for them to be in the 25 - 40 story range, I'd really prefer him to build one super tower and break into the 50+ story realm.   Just go ahead and build Signature Tower  at 65 stories plus a crown somewhere in downtown. 

Please?  Pretty Please?  With a Crown on Top?  :) 

Do we know/suspect Site #1, that he already owns? (I have a guess, but not going to speculate here... though I suppose I’m fine with others doing so, haha.)

20 minutes ago, PillowTalk4 said:

Just go ahead and build Signature Tower  at 65 stories plus a crown somewhere in downtown. 

Please?  Pretty Please?  With a Crown on Top?  :) 

Or completely surprise us , and build BOTH Paramount and the original 70 story 1,030 for Signature Tower!!! 

• Like 3

My two prime sites for a big tower project would be one (or both) of these lots on the corner of Commerce and Rep. John Lewis Way-

9NCAPO6.png

bxG1Jxz.png

I believe that both are currently run as private parking lots. They seem sort of small, but looking at his Paramount proposal in particular, that wouldn't be too much of an issue. Still, he may be able to negotiate with the neighboring  churches for a slightly larger property if he needs it. I also know that he enjoys having his properties be near to each other, and these would be directly in between The Cumberland, 505, and 5th and Broadway.

Edited by henburg
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

This is the quote I like.

For developers like Giarratana, who spearheaded some of downtown’s first residential towers, land in the urban core is still a red-hot attraction. Lee Beaman’s newly available Broadway sites, for instance, are primed to hold “the most significant development outside of the central business district,” Giarratana said.

My Fantasy Project "MIDTOWN VILLAGE" - Nashville - UrbanPlanet.org

So I’m guessing Tony is one of the ones standing in line ready to buy the car lot from Beaman?

• Like 2