PRIME/801 Church St. (38 stories, 456', 358 units, 2,654 sq. ft. retail, 511 capacity garage)

markhollin

Just now, LA_TN said:

That trailer has been sitting on the 900 lot for a long time. They just moved it here to get it out of the way

Ok…thanks.   I saw them move it over there around 8:30 am yesterday, but couldn’t tell exactly what it was.  Now we know it’s because they’re doing the demo on 900…right?

6 hours ago, titanhog said:

Ok…thanks.   I saw them move it over there around 8:30 am yesterday, but couldn’t tell exactly what it was.  Now we know it’s because they’re doing the demo on 900…right?

The fact that there is a graveled road going into the lot suggests that it might be used as the laydown lot for 900 - at least temporarily

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LA_TN said:

The fact that there is a graveled road going into the lot suggests that it might be used as the laydown lot for 900 - at least temporarily

I was thinking they would want to get 801 built first since it will have a garage…that way they would have parking for anyone at 900 that needed some.  

Edited by titanhog

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, dmillsphoto said:

Giarratana said he’s eyeing two other tower developments, both in the downtown area. The first would hold condos, and the second would house both apartments and condos, he said. He already owns the land for the first, and will start the Metro design approval process next month. He’s still trying to secure the second site, he said.

I wonder what the other parcel of land is.... Church Street Park if I had to take a wild, completely uninformed guess :dontknow: