Change Greenville Forum Subtitle from "Foothills Metropolis" to... ____

Spartan

Subforum name change  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What should Greenville's forum subtitle be?

• yeah, THAT Greenville.
    • Foothills Metropolis (keep it the same)
    • Other (post your idea below)

Ever notice the subtitle of the Greenville forum? It says "Foothills Metropolis." If you go to the main SC forum or the top left of the Greenville subforum you can see this text. If you've ever wondered why it says that, it was something that a former admin came up with waaay back in like 2004. This was before we had the wonderful cadre of contributors that we do today. The name was totally arbitrary because I didn't have any idea of what else should go there, and we needed to put something in that space  when we were setting up the subforums in order to be consistent. 

So, I've decided that I'd like to change it. My first thought was to make it say "yeah, THAT Greenville." - but I'd like to know what you all think. We can also leave it the same. I'm also open to other ideas. Is there a nickname, phrase, or motto that resonates with the community? Would you prefer to just leave it alone? It's up to y'all - I just wanted to throw the option out there.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic