Pinnacle at 31st Street (Under Construction)

vdogg

• 5 months later...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, 757Duke said:

This looks like it has quite a presence for the Laskin gateway. I wonder if redevelopment of the shops across from 31 Ocean into another mixed use development will come into fruition in the coming years. 

Yes, it’s pretty massive. Do you mean the shops beneath parking garage?  Likely quite a bit of redevelopment proximate and just to the west of that location.  

22 hours ago, baobabs727 said:

Yes, it’s pretty massive. Do you mean the shops beneath parking garage?  Likely quite a bit of redevelopment proximate and just to the west of that location.  

I was thinking the row of one story shops just west of the garage. If it mirrors what's across the street to the north, that corridor will make for a nice urban center at the Oceanfront. 

1 hour ago, 757Duke said:

I was thinking the row of one story shops just west of the garage. If it mirrors what's across the street to the north, that corridor will make for a nice urban center at the Oceanfront. 

A lot of assemblage probably needs to be done for a worthwhile project. Looks like that block has quite a few different owners. 

2 hours ago, 757Duke said:

right. read these:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/big-plans-big-dreams-virginia-160200658.html

https://www.pilotonline.com/news/transportation/vp-nw-parking-lots-0604-20220605-zwxcihbsfrhpdoufo4ntufbolq-story.html

P.S...I had meant to say "NORTH" not "WEST" in my previous reply.

Edited by baobabs727

18 minutes ago, baobabs727 said:

I was thinking more of the southwest corner of the Pacific/31st street intersection, but that would certainly be a key piece of development potential as well. 

On 12/7/2022 at 4:57 PM, baobabs727 said:

https://www.harmonyhospitality.com/developments

I'm not sure how far along in the planning phase this project is, and it looks like the expected completion date has moved a few times, but I think there are plans to put a Homewood Suites in that spot.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...