The Peninsula

vladittude0583

I'm pretty sure the next project they will do, will be phase III (residential tower instead of an office tower) at the Strand and Peninsula site.  Hopefully it will be taller than the original 13 story plan.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Personally, I would rather see office space and kept at 13 stories regardless of usage. I purchased a unit within the Peninsula on the 20th floor, SE corner on purpose, so I would not have my views blocked by the Strand. Now if they build something higher then say 13 stories, my South view will be gone.

Most likely you are correct though, sorry to say.

:angry:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to let you know for those that didn't seem to read my reply a few days ago, they're on the 9th floor of The Strand last time I drove by like a week ago. Construction on the Peninsulas has started and I believe they're finished with the 1st floor of San Marco Place in certain areas. Just go to the San Marco Place website and check out the webcam and it'll show you what I'm talking about.

Archived