Foundry Park - CoStar HQ

georgeglass

Uh oh...looks like RBS has removed the part about the 510 feet height.  Maybe it won't be the State's tallest after all.  I'm sure there are some information that is probably getting crossed and incorrect right now.  Perhaps we celebrated too early.  <_<  EDIT: My bad.  It's still there.  I must have been too hasty and saw something else.  WE ARE STILL AT 510 Feet!

Edited by eandslee
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, eandslee said:

Uh oh...looks like RBS has removed the part about the 510 feet height.  Maybe it won't be the State's tallest after all.  I'm sure there are some information that is probably getting crossed and incorrect right now.  Perhaps we celebrated too early.  <_<

Are you sure - i still see it - "At 510 feet..."

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Icetera said:

Same, refreshed to be sure.  I imagine CoStar is pushing to be the tallest, since it was not too much effort to do so.

I think what's happening is RBS is adding more information as they receive it and when they do, some part of the page are going out and then coming back, which is why I saw a version that didn't have the height on it.  Now, I'd like to know when groundbreaking is!

• Like 2

Just now, blopp1234 said:

Also look at the crown on that building, no doubt they wanted the states tallest and that the height was entirely intentional!

image.thumb.jpeg.a180a50a5cbc4c35239c15b95c4ba027.jpeg

It will definitely stand out more than the Westin va beach town center tower. Someone told me on Reddit that it’s 508 feet tall with the spire and ours has no spire making it stand out even more. So excited about this. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, CitiWalker said:

From what someone knowing on the inside hinted to me, there is going to be an element of commercial retail space on ground level.... at leas that is what was talked about. 

An office that big usually has it's own food court, convenience store, gift shop, etc so I guarantee it has that stuff. But it's not typically open to the public.