NC Music Factory / Uptown Village / Deco One

Raintree21

2 hours ago, KJHburg said:

from todays Biz Journal

"""It was an opportunity Noi Vong couldn’t pass up. The entertainment industry veteran has snapped up a 7,000-square-foot spot at the AvidXChange Music Factory for a new venture called Bazal Gallery Venue.  Vong says that space — which previously housed Butter nightclub and most recently Club One — has long been a favorite of his. He's also behind QC Social in uptown.  His aim is to create an upscale experience and venue, unlike anything offered in the Queen City currently.""

Upscale entertainment venue to open this year at AvidXchange Music Factory - Charlotte Business Journal (bizjournals.com)

Is this place accessible via mass transit?  Been in Charlotte two years, but never to Music Factory.  Assuming this is outside of Uptown, yes?

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Great to see some new residential over here! But I am a bit sad that they're not continuing the ROW on Johnson & 9th. It would be fantastic to see 9th connected over the tracks, and would really make the whole area around the Music Factory feel and act like a part of Uptown. The nearest at-grade crossing is at Summit, but it shows that it can be done. Who would be responsible for making this happen? The impact on connectivity (especially for these new residents) would be huuuuuge. Also, do we know if these are rentals or for-sale units?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, buildleft said:

Great to see some new residential over here! But I am a bit sad that they're not continuing the ROW on Johnson & 9th. It would be fantastic to see 9th connected over the tracks, and would really make the whole area around the Music Factory feel and act like a part of Uptown. The nearest at-grade crossing is at Summit, but it shows that it can be done. Who would be responsible for making this happen? The impact on connectivity (especially for these new residents) would be huuuuuge. Also, do we know if these are rentals or for-sale units?

I suspect these are for sale townhomes by Lennar and I doubt the railroads would not want another crossing but if you look closely maybe a ped crossing.  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I cant wait to see the disclosures from the builder on this one especially if they are for sale.  Per NC disclosure law you have to disclose if there is industrial  and railway noise but since these are new they would be exempt.  However I suspect the builder will disclose this anyway as many times they do in situations like this.  

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, tarhoosier said:

Welcome to the site BalanceB. Now give some context and meaning to your post. 

He’s just link building for someone trying to rank better for the term electronic music (it links to the site he’s trying to improve search rankings for). Probably a bot actually. 

Edited by Niner National
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3